TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I am a first time user of a service like this , this is

Customer Question

Hello: I am a first time user of a service like this , this is embarrassing but I will go for it: Sexual conflict in a long term marriage . .
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: Ummmm
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: I think maybe this is not going to work, I did not say anything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  CounselorJules replied 1 year ago.

I understand being new to this. I can help you if you would like. My name is ***** ***** if you would like to proceed, I can ease your mind about it all. I know it seems a bit intimidating.