TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

How can I trust my partner after so many lies JA: The Psychologist

Customer Question

how can I trust my partner after so many lies
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: m
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: b
JA: Huh?
Customer: my partner of 5 years as been caught having an affair with same women for 3 years, es been caught OVER AND OVER only to lie and tell me eac time e was done, I found out recently hid a child that was is from her, wen do the lies end
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: how can I believe him when e says all the same things that its over but it truly never is
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr-A-Green replied 1 year ago.
I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this and it sounds like the situation has only gotten worse over time. Have you considered leaving him?