Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My girlfriend thinks I cheated on her from receiving a photo…

Customer Question
My girlfriend thinks I cheated...
My girlfriend thinks I cheated on her from receiving a photo of another girl that is just a friend
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Relationship
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2016
Counselor: Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. ARUN PHOPHALIA

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

In any relationship there are few things which are base / necessary;

1) A trust

2) A proper communication

3) Clearing of misunderstanding at the earliest, if that happens due to any circumstance.

Try to find out why she is so insecure. Is it because of some previous bad experience or if she is suspicious by nature? Or did she see you with a girl intimately? A good communication, explanation of your side and clearing of the misunderstanding would work in majority of the time.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.