Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Please I need to speak to someone this is way too to type is…

Customer Question
Please I need to speak...
Please I need to speak to someone this is way too long for me to type is there a phone number
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Relationship
2/29/2016
Counselor: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format.

There is an additional service charge for phone calls, but if you can briefly discuss your relationship issue before hand so that I can get an idea of what you are looking for to see if I am able to help you. Thank you