Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My ex ended it over text, saying I was not serious enough…

Customer Question
My ex ended it over...
My ex ended it over text, saying I was not serious enough and stated we can be friends but nothing else. Ironically, I felt I was the serious one, as she was always avoiding my calls and never wanted to meet up. We have great chemistry, but ever since NYE, it has been a struggle to talk to her. The longer we have been apart, the more issues arose. I really just want to talk to her to discuss the situation, as a lot of it is a misunderstanding.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Relationship
During the months of Jan/Feb, she has been cold and has not made attempts to contact me. It was awkward, as Valentine's Day came up and she was upset that I did not text her. I really wanted to that day, but she was so silent and we never talked seriously about it. I just wish I could communicate with her to straighten this out.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/26/2016
Counselor: Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Anthony Bray, MD
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.