TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Ive been back and forth with my ex of eighteen years he is

Customer Question

ive been back and forth with my ex of eighteen years he is my daughter father, he left me for his niece friend who is twenty eight. I don't personally know the girl, however when she was eight years old she did accompany us on a family outing. I feel his relationship with her doesn't look good on his part for he has known her as a child. his niece and her weren't friends as far as hanging out but kept in touch on facebook after I found out all of his family members had to un friend her because of their relationship. he is still with her and I have been so devastated ive kept in touch with him with him attempting returns but only went back. she doesn't live far ive seen them already together I just don't what to do anymore her and I have had words on facebook I feel humiliated how can I just let this go I'm stuck and its been over 2yrs and five months
Category: Relationship
Expert:  VA-NP replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry no one responded to your question earlier, and that you are still stuck after 2 1/2 years.

Have you sought counseling in order to get past this?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Schuyler

~