Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Since the other day, my bf was acting hot and cold. Then I I…

Customer Question
since the other day, my...
since the other day, my bf was acting hot and cold. Then I I just told him I needed a direct answer whether I shld take the new place. He told me to just do what I want. So I said I was going. A little later, he came upstairs. He opened up to me. He told me he wanted me to stay. He asked me to give him 5 things I didn't want him to do. I did. One of them was when I text u a question, don't ignore me. If ur busy just say it. He agreed to all, then he told me his. The very next day, he ignores my text. Then acts cold. Then the next day he is distant and spends his time resting. We watch TV for a bit then makes plans w his friends to go out. I asked if he was going out and he said maybe. I told him I just wanted to spend time w him and he got all defensive saying it was nvr enough and just blew up and said, well we tried (which he hadn't) and told me to move out.
Two days later. Here I am. In my own place. He helped move my stuff today. He held me twice. Wouldn't say anything personal. Then asked if I still wanted to go to dinner in two weeks w his brother. I'm so confused. Does he want me or not.? Am I a fool or ? I just don't know.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Relationship
2/15/2016
Counselor: Michael Hannigan, Consultant replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.