Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I have found out my husband has viagra...he even took one…

Customer Question
I have found out my...
I have found out my husband has viagra...he even took one tonight and he is out... we haven't had sex since Dec 2015... he's been unemployed since August 2015 and been working on projects...I have 2 jobs working hard as a real estate agent and flight attendant and have 2 boys...I am discouraged and depresses been putting on extra weight...we have a been in a good place despite what we have been going through. We have been married almost 10yrs this July he has always had issues with my weight..I am hurt and pissed but I have been seeing that divorce is not always the best solution but I want better for myself... My best friend told me to take this negative energy and go take care of me and telling or confronting him will only be turned against me he knows how to tell a good lie (one of his bad qualities) I am very faithfull to my husband like I dream about him at night I KNOW I am a good wife and juss want to be treated better
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Relationship
2/13/2016
Counselor: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry that you are having this difficulty with your husband, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. I read through your entire description, but I did not see you pose a question. So what exactly is your Relationship question that you would like an answer to?