Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I have been married years and my wife has lately been very…

Customer Question
I have been married for...
I have been married for 21 years and my wife has lately been very flirtatious with other men, basically right in front of me. I have requested her to make space and lay off on touching. I took this photo to show her what I see and hope she will see what I am talking about. She says there is nothing wrong with it, yet it greatly upsets me. Can I get a real opinion looking at it from both our sides. She was twirling her hair the whole time and bent over and touched the ground a few times as well. The conversation lasted about 30 minutes and also this was the first time she had ever talked to this person.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Relationship
2/13/2016
Counselor: Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor

Hello,I am Dr.Aren and I will help with your query.This behaviour would reflect an appeal to you to to show that she is needed and desired by you,rather than anything else.As a marriage gets older,we tend to take our spouse for granted,a more overt show of affection from you may help curb such behaviour.