Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My son recently went to get s license and couldn't because…

Customer Question
My son recently went to...
My son recently went to get his license and couldn't because my husband revoked financial liability without telling me. He had done this about a month ago and kept it to himself. My son probably deserved it, but my problem is that he neither discussed or told me he was going to do it. He had the financial responsibility because we had just moved and most things were in his name and I didn't have paperwork to prove my address.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Relationship
My problem is I am hurt and surprised that he would do this without telling me. We were in a back and forth relationship or 5 years while he was still married that was very hurtful and I have a hard time trusting him.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/12/2016
Counselor: Tarra Bates-Duford,
 replied 2 years ago
Tarra Bates-Duford

Can you please provide some clarity regarding your husband revoking financial liability, was this for a vehicle, health insurance, etc.? What did your husband have the financial responsibility of?