Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

OK I need to know if my girlfriend is still interested in…

Customer Question
OK I need to know...
OK I need to know if my girlfriend is still interested in me. We're going on two months of being together but it's not the same as she used to be. Like she don't call me babe anymore and pretty much I'm starting to feel as she is making me like just a friend and not her boyfriend. And I know it's only been two months but we started off really good. And I'm more of a emotional guy since I grew up in a family with nothing but love. And her on the other hand they grew up with tough love. So we're a bit different their. I've been trying to see her but she's been giving me excuses. She has a son and I have met him only once and he is a pretty good kid. We used to go out a lot and suddenly everything just went dry in the last couple of weeks. I have told her that if she's OK and I told her that she has changed a bit and she says she's fine and nothing is wrong. I think it's bs and she has something on her mind but she doesn't want to tell me. I know it's only been a few months but it's killing me inside to know what her intentions are with me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Relationship
1/25/2016
Counselor: Alicia_MSW, Psychotherapist replied 2 years ago
Alicia_MSW
Alicia_MSW, Psychotherapist
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.