Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

Well my boyfriend and I have been dating months and about

Customer Question

Well my boyfriend and I have been dating for nine months and about two weeks ago he has stated to distance himself. He doesn't call, really doesn't text me at all and seem not to want to spend time with me anymore. I've called him to see what's going on and he ignores me, he finally answered my texts and I he says that he's been having problems but I asked him if he still wants to be with me but he just says that he can't answer that because he just can't stop carrying about me over night. So at this point I don't know what to do. Don't know where we stand or what I should do.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
F.Y.I has broken up with me and he's the one who looked for me again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Did you asked what are those problems and if you could be of any help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but he just said that it was work and family related
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He did not specify
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Ask him for a meet up at a time he have to do things outside of his problem, like when he eat or when he do his laundry. I can understand that problem can take almost all free time but there is always free time when one dig around to find some.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He doesn't answer his phone
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Everybody have a minimum routine, do you know where you might find him and confront him in person? Might be at work, at his house etc... The idea is not to stalk him but just to have a straight answer and be sure your message is carried to him clearly. If after this nothing work, it is up to him. Often when someone act like this it is out of shame for certain act that was done (perhaps known to you but perhaps not).