Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

Im trying to find somebody to date here in Las Vegas and

Customer Question

Im trying to find somebody to date here in Las Vegas and it's very very difficult.. I don't know why... Details, I'm 30 male I have a good paying job I'm honest I own my own house I can fix just about any car problem same goes for just about anything else
for that matter I'm a respectful. I'm good enough looking I have no deformities. I'm available most of the time. I don't understand why I can't get dates. I have money but I don't flash it like I'm a professional athlete or anything I have a few nice cars
why do I have issues with getting women who are attractive to me I can only seem to get the over weight ones to find the time of day.
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Added picture
Expert:  Psych replied 2 years ago.

Hi, would you like to have dedicated chat time for the issue?

Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.

Hi. You have the bad luck to live in one of the worst town to date. Not only does it have a very high men to women ratio:

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/ktnv/news/191091691.html

The town have a lot of transient workers (that don't want any attatch because they are only there to work a while) and it also bring all the olds person that like hot and dry city.

NewYork is the easiest town for men, not only the men to women ratio is very low, the women there are very strong minded and often do the first step.

So you just have to be patient. As for the overweight womens, you can always do a John Nash of yourself and use a bit of game theory, taking a good looking fat one but open minded enough to bring into sport (i see your Nike shirt so it should not be hard for you) and better eating habit.