Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

My boyfriend of 6 months has recently been incredibly busy

Customer Question

My boyfriend of 6 months has recently been incredibly busy at work and it is causing insecurity in me to build up. I do not feel as special as I once did, but I feel bad expressing that because I know how stressed he is. I also keep getting a bad feeling that there is someone else, but he is a very trustworthy person so is that just my insecurity?
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In addition to the above, he is acting snappier than usual. We used to spend a lot of time together on the weekends, but now it is only a few hours here and there. We had a fight on Friday about something he had said he would do, but then didn't do it. We then talked about it Saturday and were all good. We had plans today to watch the football game and hang out, but after I hadn't heard from him I reached out and he then called me to say he didn't know if he could see me this evening. It gave me a really bad sinking feeling and I asked him if he was seeing someone else. He got very upset and said he can't believe I would say something so accusatory and that he is working on a deadline. I do not think he is cheating, but something in me feels off. How can I better express my feelings to him surrounding this? Thank you.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. In what line of work does he operate? Do you live in the same appartment? If not, why? Do you have friends in common?