Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

I was at a boyfriends house this weekend, making dinner, I

Customer Question

I was at a boyfriends house this weekend, making dinner, I was in the process of putting ingredient to make shrimp scampi,I was in the fridge getting butter, wen I saw marajuana butter, so I thought it would be fun to put some in w/ shrimp, after eating we wash the dishes then he notice the container the butter was in was being washed, so he asked happen to the butter, I said I put some in w/the shrimp, he got furious w/me ,and said I can never trust u, I will never know what u r going to put in my food, and said he needs space , I've never ever did anything like that before, we have been together 10 yrs he broke up w/ me once because meet someone, then we got back together
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. So, to bue sure, he made/bought that "special butter"?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He made it
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Perhaps he was saving it for someone else and did not have enough of the "special ingredient" to make more. Perhaps he have to pass some kind of test, like probation, sport doping or the kind of test required for some jobs. Even if this was the case, in both count you could not know.