Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

Is there a chance I can get her back?

Customer Question
Is there a chance I can get her back?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Relationship
I started talking to this girl online for several months. We met on OK cupid. I found out she was actually 16 (me being 20 at the time) but learned in her state she was age of consent. Anyways, I was a virgin at the time wanting my first time to be with another virgin. It was important to me that me and a girl share our first times with each other, as I thought that would be more mutual that way and we were exchanging our virginities to each other and remembering each other as our firsts. I was really suicidal at the time which I really think grabbed her attention and we hit it off from there.Anyways, We started to snapchat everyday and we finally agreed upon a weekend to meet. Got a hotel room, got her a gift, and we proceeded with the date. I took her out, paid for everything. We started talking about personal problems in life and we started to get intimate. Brought her back to the hotel. Had condoms and lubricant there awaiting. I gave her the gift. She was flattered. I picked her up and pinnned her against the door and we started to make out. She stopped and felt hesitant about the sex, which I eased off. Then she laid on the bed and I layed up there with her and we started to cuddle, then make out, then touching, then it went from there and I put on the condom and we started having sex. I could not cum. She bled. She was stiff and rather uncomfortable. We stopped and got into the shower. Then I came out and she gave me oral and I still could not cum. She had to get home for church in the morning which I held her hand and walked her to her car and made out with her one last time.The following day, we went to the theme park and spent the whole day with each other. I held her hand. Couldn't stop kissing her and wrapping my arms around her. I felt great. Better than I had in a long long time. I once again paid for everything and she made me get over my fear of roller coasters.At the end of the day it was really emotional to find out she did not want anything more after that. A few days passed of depression and I texted her back and she said she was glad I texted her. We started talking about feeling for each other and soul ties and I thought she took a liking to me again.Then I made the stupid mistake of becoming paranoid and worried she was lying about being a virgin. Then I become too persistent which scared her off. She was worried about my mental health and barred contact with me completely. I was in an emotional wreck and could not stay away. She threatened to call the police if I did not stop texting her. Then I never heard another word from her again.I am still devastated even to this day and I want to win her back. Is there any possible way whatsoever I can redeem myself?
I apologize my timing was way off...
Started talking to her right around the beginning of May.At some point we were talking every day. Almost a good part of the day we were always talking to each other.June 12th I drove up to Pennsylvania and met her. We had sex on that day.June 13th we went to the theme parkWe spoke on and off for two weeks after....then I screwed up one too many times and we stopped talking.
8/14/2015
Counselor: Martin, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Martin, Engineer
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Martin, Engineer