How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistMaryAnn Your Own Question
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 1704
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
TherapistMaryAnn is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I have only been married 3 years, he allowed

Customer Question

My husband and I have only been married 3 years, he allowed his daughter and her son to move in against my wishes, what can I do to get her out
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Are you looking for an answer from a relationship view or legal? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relationship, I've never dealt with an adult child moving back home, I do not like, I'm very uncomfortable
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 2 years ago.
What makes you most uncomfortable about it? Why are they needing to come back and how old is his daughter? Do they have children?Did you let your husband know how you felt and what did he say? Thanks