Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My husband and I have only been married 3 years, he allowed…

Customer Question
My husband and I have...
My husband and I have only been married 3 years, he allowed his daughter and her son to move in against my wishes, what can I do to get her out
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Relationship
7/27/2015
Counselor: Jen Helant, Counselor replied 3 years ago
Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Hi,Are you looking for an answer from a relationship view or legal? Thanks
Relationship, I've never dealt with an adult child moving back home, I do not like, I'm very uncomfortable
What makes you most uncomfortable about it? Why are they needing to come back and how old is his daughter? Do they have children?Did you let your husband know how you felt and what did he say? Thanks