TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I cheated on my girlfriend and i want to know how to get her

Customer Question

i cheated on my girlfriend and i want to know how to get her back, we been broken up for about 3 months
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am very sorry that you and your girlfriend broke up over this situation. I understand that you would like a live phone call, so I will send the Additional Service offer to you for a 35 minute phone consultation. I do want to mention that there is no "trick" or "technique" to get someone back, as the person must choose to take you back and that is independent of what you do or do not do. If you like to talk more about this, I would be happy to help you...let me know, thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so what do i do to work this out
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.
Well you requested a phone call, did you still want that or do you only want to discuss this issue here? And remember my advice is going to based on moving forward and trying to get your ex-girlfriend back as that choice is up to her, not you. If you still want to discuss "how to get her back," I can opt out and allow another expert to help you.