TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

My husband is away at the moment weeks, I have felt he

Customer Question

My husband is away at the moment for 3 weeks, I have felt he is distant only speaking on phone for reassurance about his family and money, I have asked if he loves and misses me he says I am being silly and does not want to go there ,he knows i am concerned for our relationship. I sent a text telling him how i missed and loved him but if he cant say that then our relationship must be over, he ignored that 24 hrs ago. Today I have decided to now ignore any contact from him as i am always available usually and I have moved large sums of money around in our account and withdrawn $1000 I know this is wrong but feel like he needs a dose of his own medicine. Please amI totally mad and wrong
Thanks Nic
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thaka for your question and I would like to help. How wasyour relationship in general before he left? How does he react when you try to talk with him other times and how did the counseling go?