Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  I have a doctoral degree in psychology and have a history of providing couple's and family therapy.
74815544

My boyfriend likes me to but my finger or something up his

Customer Question

My boyfriend likes me to but my finger or something up his bum is this a normal thing or is he having gay feelings
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 2 years ago.
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area.
Hello, I believe I can help you with your question. The act of anal stimulation for men is definitely not a sign that your boyfriend has "gay feelings," or any homosexual desires at all. It has been established that anal stimulation and possible massaging of the prostate can provide intense orgasmic sensations for males. The act of anal stimulation for heterosexual males is becoming more and more accepted as a sexual activity, so you should not be worried about if your boyfriend has some homosexual desires. Most likely he enjoys the stimulation of his prostate and how it provides him with intense sexual arousal, and nothing more.
I hope this answers your questions and gives you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue.
*****If you are satisfied with my answer, I would truly appreciate it if you can take the time and provide me with a positive rating so that I can receive credit for helping you. Thank you