Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Type Your Question Here...

Customer Question
Type Your Question Here...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Relationship
6/18/2015
Counselor: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, what exactly is your relationship question that you would like to ask?

ello April,

I've been dating my ex boyfriend for a year and a half. We had a very intense and beautiful relationship. However, toward the tail end of our relationship. He started to pull away and said that there is no future why continue. He had always wanted a family with kids and I am unable to give him kids due to my age. We have a pretty big age gap and at the beginning it didn't seem to be a problem but then the problem started when he said that the thoughts of having kids doesn't leave his mind.

We broke up but couldn't stay away from each other. We continue to see each other as we are pretty attached. I can feel that he was pulling away and fights started to creep in .

He has so many times contradict himself. He wanted us to be apart with no contact so that we can forget about each other and move on. We planned on being friends afterward.

My question to you is. What should I do to bring back the love that he once had for me? Is it even possible ? I go through pain of seeing him going from kissing me passionately to not even want to look at me in the eyes when we talk anymore. I'm not sure if I should continue seeing him or stop all together. I am in so much pain right now because I love him so dearly.

Also, what does it mean when he doesn't want to kiss me anymore but still want to hold me close, kiss my cheeks and just cuddle on the couch watching a movie.

I am totally confused ! not sure how he feel about me anymore. Could you please help shed some light into this situation for me?

I thank you for taking the time and effort and caring .

Kim Le

Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 2 years ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
John-Michaels
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)