Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Counselor or medium/card reader preferred a medium . I'm I…

Customer Question
Counselor or medium/card reader preferred...
Counselor or medium/card reader preferred a medium . I'm I going to get back with my ex husband? Will he get what he's done.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Relationship
6/16/2015
Counselor: DrJackiePhD, Doctor replied 3 years ago
DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Actually both, just because I'm divorced already and think it was a mistake. I also think my ex still loves me but money cone first. And his family didn't help. And thought if I asked for reading I could maybe right to the answer
Do you want the complete back story
Hi again,
Sure, I'm definitely willing to listen and give you my recommendations based on experience and relationship research. Please give me as much description / background as you feel comfortable relaying, and I'll respond as soon as possible. :-)
Take good care,
--Dr. Jackie