Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I live in USA but am originally from another country. My wife…

Customer Question
I live in USA but...
I live in USA but am originally from another country. My wife here in USA put me into severe financial debt by running up credit card bills to the tune of $30,000. She even went as far as to change the address on 2 of the cards to a friends home so I wouldnt know. I found out. She also used to take her rings off when she went out - I saw this in photographs. I decided I had to head back to my native country for a while to try recover from the financial difficulty because I had better options there. I have been overseas for a good part of the past 3 years but do come back to USA for 3-4 months each year. we have a 7 year old child and I have now found out through photographs and online facebook updates and the like that there is a guy here who she spends a lot of time with. I have photos of them even on a beach holiday last year (with my child and his child and a few other friends). My child has even stated that he has stayed over. I have brought this all to her attention and she gets angry and says they are just friends and he helps her because I was the one who abandoned them. We have no intimacy. i have been back for 3 months this trip and absolutely nothing. I have never met this guy and dont obviously want to. What is my plan of attack to tell her she is hurting me severely and that the decision to go overseas for a better job was to solely earn more money to try pay off the debts she incurred and to continue to pay for my house and the roof I put over her head.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Relationship
6/14/2015
Counselor: TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor replied 3 years ago
TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.