Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My husband and I have been together now years and we

Customer Question
My husband and I have...
My husband and I have been together now for 6 years and we have two kids. Recently we bought our first house. So about three weeks ago I found out my husband was talking to another female. When I confronted him his reaction was basically walking away from me and leaving me. We ended up getting back together and have been trying to work things out,but sometimes I am unsure that he really is trying or wants to work things out. He will tell me that I am going to end up leaving him and weird comments like that. We will have good talks about everything,but then he will start to drink and start saying that it's going to be his way from now on. I will tell him that we need meet half way anD that's how it should be . He will also make comments like remember I took you back and things like that. I don't understand . Then he will kind a laugh and tell me shoot. Like to leave him. Also that same day he came back he suppposabley got a work phone from his boss and when he came home he had gave me the password ***** that phone. He then told me I can go through it anytime so I won't feel like he is doing anything. After about 5 days he suddenly changed the password ***** started telling me I do not need to be going through it. He will keep it on silent most of the time and he says it's a work phone but it is under his name. i just caught him talking to another girl so instead of putting a password ***** his work phone wouldn't he want to do the opposite and not do that. I told him how I felt about his "work phone" having a password ***** he will tell me that, that's my problem and I need to fix it on my own. I will tell him it's not only my problem and that we need to work on it together. There is just so much and I just don't understand where his mind is at right now. What should I do???
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Relationship
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/7/2015
Counselor: DrJackiePhD, Doctor replied 3 years ago
DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.