Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

My boyfriend and I have been together years and live

Customer Question
My boyfriend and I have...
My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and live together. We have had a lot of ups and downs, but I thought we had worked through them and moved on. Evidently not ... last week he told me that we are over. My Bipolar disease has caused a lot of issues with us. My mood swings when my medications aren't working, my depression episodes, etc. We do still live together, until I can save money to move out (I am on SSDI). It truly breaks my heart, because I do love him. I have decided to start dating other people, since he said it's over and would never marry me. I don't feel I should waste anymore of my time.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Relationship
6/6/2015
Counselor: Dr. Z, Psychologist replied 3 years ago
Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.
Hello, I am sorry to hear that your boyfriend ended your relationship abruptly recently, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. I read through your entire description, but you did not pose a question...so may I ask what exactly is your relationship question that you would like assistance with today?
Hello, I just wanted to check-up on you to see if you read my Info Request so that you could respond with what exactly is your question that you would like to ask.