Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

Hello, I have been in a long distance relationship with

Hello, I have been in a...

I have been in a long distance relationship with my girl friend, we were communicating really fine and we love each other so much. But recently there's been some issues between us, She hardly devotes time for me, She replies my messages really late and ends up telling me she's busy with this or that or she slept off.. Ive been noticing some changes in her so I expressed my views on the whole thing, I let her know how hurt i feel when she takes her time to get back to me... She feels i'm being insecure, she even told me her mom is scared that I would grind her with my insecurities etc.. I love her so much but I just feel i should let her be. I sent her a long message about a month ago explaining somethings about our relationship and how much i love her and why i feel we should go apart. She replied me but in a very nonchalant tone, she even ended her message by saying "I hate begging but I'm begging you" It didn't feel genuine at all so I did not reply and she did not message back or anything. So that's how it has been for over a month now. We haven't said a word to each other.. I feel she has moved on.. What do you think ? Please advise me. Thank you
12/8/2013
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help with this issue.

It is very sad to be veryo much in love with someone and show her your heart, and not get back a positive response.

She is not in love with you, has no time for you, has a mother that talks against you, and she does not even contact you.

By all standards, she has moved on and doesnt care enough to respond to someone she knows is very much in love with her.

She is not in love with you and cannot give you the love that you desire.

Rather than just say this, she makes excuses, or now, has just truly moved on.

She is NOT the one for you and will never make you happy.

There is a woman out there (and in fact many women) who will find YOU to be exactly what she is looking for.

That woman will come along. Forget about this one. She is not defective or bad nor does she have bad thoughts about you. You are not the one for her and she knows that.

She is thus not the one for you, and you must come to realize that.

I wish you great success as you close this chapter of your life and move on to the next one. I shall keep you in my prayers for success.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist