Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

BEEN MARRIED FOR OVER 30 YEARS, NEVER HAD SEX BEFORE HIM, SEX

BEEN MARRIED FOR OVER 30 YEARS, NEVER HAD SEX BEFORE HIM, SEX HAS GOTTEN KINKIER AND KINKIER TRYING TO PUT BRAKES ON NOW AND ITS NOT WORKING HE JUST GETS MAD AND THEN DOES NOT WANT SEX. NOW HE SAYS WE ARE NOT COMPATIBLY AND IS CONCIDERING LEAVING ME.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help you with this situation.

You are being sexually and emotionally abused, according to my professional standards. You are being victiized and controlled.

This is not about sex and love, but about power. It is a form of rape by emotional coercion.

As long as he knows that you will not leave him, he will continue to demand his way and use emotional blackmail, which is in this case, a clear case of passive aggression.

I would not be surprised if this man is a narcissist because:

-he is interested in control and having power over you to satisfy his needs; your humiliation and subservience is an aphrodisiac for him

-he has no regard for your feelings and pain; he apparently has no empathy. This is sociopathy and a very major component of narcissism. He cannot feel your suffering any more than a blind man can count the fingers put in front of his eyes.

You basically have two options:

The first is to submit and suffer That is a choice you can make, although I do not think you can go on much longer.

The second is to call his bluff about letting him leave you, or one step beyond that, is that you can leave him or even sue for divorce.

He is crushing you spiritually and emotionally.

I believe that it would be in your best interest to leave this relationship.

I wish you great success in getting your life and your dignity back, and to that end I shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC