Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

hi you around? I am pretty depressed. I wonder what i can do

hi you around? I am...

hi you around? I am pretty depressed. I wonder what i can do about the system that is suppose to help me, but worst of all i'm dependant on my bf to feel ok, but he cannot give me what i need in my life. The people that is trying to help me, isn't really helping me on this front. the people look at me as if i cannot manage life, and i cannot, but it's only cause I don't have people around me. I can hardly start anything on my own, just workouts etc..

11/14/2013
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I am sorry to hear about your depression. This time of the year in Norway will bring it on.

I did read yesterday that Norway is the happiest place to live, despite the long dark nights and cold weather.

Don't expect the state to help you, and don't expect your boyfriend to bring you relief. Perhaps another boyfriend might, but when you are depressed you become irritable, detached, and nobody can cheer you.

Join a gym with a pool and exercise and swim every day, or take long walks or do yoga.

Do you know what you need in life?

I can at least give you my prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott

I been depressed for 10 years i cannot even get to the pool in time. THe problem is i'm asperger and i cannot socialize in a normal pattern, other than music and therapy stuff. So perfect would be if someone needed me. I'm so dependant on people, i want someone in my bed that's about it with my bf, NOrway is terrible for mentally sick people. they want us to work, but forget we need a life. my bf claims i need to make my own life, but how? i'm 35. I never had one. I cannot sleep at times and i cannot get to school, or finish anything, or read anything for the moment. I just know a lot, and is expert on info collecting. I kinda feel close to drug addicts, i tried it but we got tossed out of school and lost contact with the guy i met, since he was in therapy. I never really needed help getting out of it. I don't blaim anyone, i just think someone has to help me socialize and i cannot even get people to talk to me. I feel close to anyone really, and want them good, but also myself heh. The problem is they don't talk about stuff like that. I don't hvae a single mate that want to be with me. My bf just tell me what to do as well, i go nuts, and it makes my life worse, he refuses to talk.

Hi Anne,

Having Aspergers's is NOT a mental illness. It is a very mild developmental problem.

Your boyfriend is not a therapist but he may be correct in saying that you need to make your own life. Perhaps you can work with drug addicts if you have a special empathy for them.

Perhpas you can find a niche or make yourself a nich with some group that helps addicts. There are certainly enough of them.

This would help you to have a mission and to interact socially with others. Can you find something like this? It seems as if you are a good person and people should like you.

I like you very much. You are decent and kind.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Warm regards,

Elliott

thanks. I wish i wasn't so dependant on others:( I got all depressed tonight i guess it's the infection that messes me up. I will look towards getting something done with the ways things are done so more people in the area is happy about their life, or talk to them when i can.

Dear XXXXXe,

I am so glad that things are looking up.

Remember that we have about a 6 our difference in time (it is earlier here), so I may be sleeping when you want to talk to me.

Warm regards,

Elliott

i know n.y time. well i get a medication to lower immunity. keep forge6tting names.

Dear XXXXXe,

Asperger's is usually not treated with medications unless you are being treated for depression or anxiety caused by Aspergers.

Try these two books (availabe in the UK click the links:)

All Cats Have Asperger's Syndrome by Kathy Hoopmann

and

The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome by Tony Attwood

I wish you a wonderful day.

Warm regards,

Elliott

hihi. I'm not a cat i'm a goat and a ram! It's some fun stuff. I know all about aspergers, but I got kinda selfdevelop antisocial behaviour, except I'm social but a bit hateful to small chat. I got adult too quick and controlling people with selfpity and anger and whatever to get out of stuff, so i basically got everything i wanted. Selfrighteous! Jesus was my hero, so was all religions, and i don't like people being attacked for who they are, and accept whatever people are doing, cause I know it's a reason for it. I let people do what they want with me, and use it for my own sake, but I hate how little they know. I got bullied in school cause I didn't care what people say, and then I developed selfdefense to ignore it, and everything people say, I also had a technic with yelling and screaming to get all i wanted, or crying if I didn't get to do as i wanted. I guess someone's weak couldn't stand it, so it got worse and worse heh. I had a avoidtechnique when people tyr to harm me, and didn't care if someone undress me or bully me, but everyone else did, and that's the idiotic thing, my sis and everyone keep pushing me to do as everyone else, but I refuse to.

Dear XXXXXe,

Thanks for your reply. It is so nice to learn who you are and you seem to be a very interesting and likeable person.

It seems as if I have not yet given you a satisfactory answer to your question, but shall continue to try.

God bless.

Elliott

Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist

I am just lonely as usual. . I also used yoga and meditation and buddhism system with nreve signals as a transfer to chakra system, which is actually real, it's kinda funny how you figure what's wrong with your head, and you actually move yourself through time using meditation and suddenly you got the stuff you had as a 10 year old, i felt like i was 10 again, so i moved through time and ask people around what was going wrong as i imagined what might of happened to me. This is when i got a infection. I use emotional pain signals in body with this infection as a signal in chakra system and it shows you what sickness is there, i also had signals from outdoor that i imagined would be something i psychicly heard but it was just a window open. But when my buddy died from cancer I was really messed up, and then i had a laugh later on, and then when i got home i get to know, and cried for 3 hours. I kinda tried to transfer his weakness to my body to avoid him from dying. I actually did find a problem and all my mental health become more understandable using this in hospital, but I had radio siganls and alarm signals coming to me. I also had a vibe that i needed someone in the room to sleep, and that i could feel his unconsciousness, cause i was ok when people was in the room but alone i wasn't. but this is only a nerve issue that comes up when you have certain feelings whne alone and didn't when people was around.

I Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX don't mind you. I kinda find docs way more interesting talk to than most others. Cause you learn so much in your job, and I always wonder how people think and wants to get to nkow them. Not all people just want a single answer and a solution right away, they want to connect with people:) I dunno where i can find people that is as interesting. My own doc is a terrific man, just wish I could see him more and discuss things, that's how my life is getting better, lonely and bored by people in general, cause small chat is so boring. Most people refuse to talk about feelings, and hate me for being who i am.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist