How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Elliott, LPCC, NCC Your Own Question
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 7664
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Elliott, LPCC, NCC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been having trouble in bed

This answer was rated:

I have been having trouble in bed....I have been having protected sex with my wife and it seems to me that I might have pme, pre mature ejaculation because I have been lasting about 1 minute or maybe even less and that's very embarrassing and not good for my relationship how can I fix this!?

Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help.

I understand that this problem is difficult for you and it is hard for you to live with, It can be helped.

Sometimed the over-the-counter supplement 5-HTP is very helpful.

Usually, there are a variety ot techniques. If I listed them all, it would fill a book.

Actually, a great book is available and here is the link:

Product Details

Coping With Premature Ejaculation: How to Overcome PE, Please Your Partner & Have Great Sex by Barry W. McCarthy PhD and Michael E. Metz Ph

For a list of helpful herbs, read this article:

If none of these techniques work on your own then you will need the help of a certified sex therapist. These individuals are licensed mental health therapists with additional training and national certification. The best place to find one is at the AASECT site:

AASECT - Member Directory

This problem can be overcome with a little guidance. I wish you great success.

Warm regards,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much!!

Dear Evaristo,

May God bless you.