Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
57081136

Should I let her go or fight for her back?

Customer Question

Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 3 years ago.

Dear Debra : Thank you for your question.
Dear Debra : When it comes to loving someone and you want them to always be apart of your life, you want to work things out.
Dear Debra : Often times problems in the relationship can be worked out.
Dear Debra : You want to write her a letter, email, or tex telling her how you feel about her.
Dear Debra : This will give her time to read it over and think about what she wants to do about the relationship. She also has time to think about what she wants to say too you.
Dear Debra : You want to explain that any problems in the relationship can be worker out and that you both can start again.
Dear Debra : You want to remind her why you both had that special connection.
Dear Debra : A good reminder I'd recreating your first date together.
Dear Debra : This will help rind her of the feelings she has for you.
Dear Debra : You want to give this another try. People get back together and the relationship can be even stronger because people worked out their problems. Starting over with each other and forgetting the past is something that can renew this relationship.
Dear Debra : Communication is key in a successful relationship. You want to tell her how you feel and try to get her to express how she feels so you both can work things out. Some times people do not know what the problems are in a relationship because they never expressed themselves.
Dear Debra : When people meet and fall in love it new and exciting. You spend your time trying to impress the person. Once the relationship progresses you get comfortable. Then things in life often take the focus away from the relationship .
Dear Debra : In a relationship you always want to act like its your first date trying to impress the one you want to spend the rest if your life with.
Dear Debra : You want to now show her how much you care and love her. It is important for her to see that you are willing to fix this relationship because you love her.
Dear Debra : You want to write too her and tell her so she knows how you feel.
Dear Debra : Thank you again for your question.