How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Elliott, LPCC, NCC Your Own Question
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 7664
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Elliott, LPCC, NCC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a help in how to approach my husband to male feel me

Customer Question

I need a help in how to approach my husband to male feel me and change his bossy attitude I live in a place where marriage council do nt exist I need to find a solution not to get divorce we have communicate but I dont find a way with out starting a fight each time we end up fighting n I dont get to prove my opinion or argue
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 4 years ago.
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

You live in a culture where the husband it the boss in many families, and the women are often treated like possessions. Lebanon is in many respects a very modern country and has a sizable population of liberated women.

You want to be such a woman but find it almost impossible to change the system.

There are a number or organizations in your country where you can turn to for support.

Here are the most relevent ones:


These sights will give you much information and courage. It is an uphill battle but you can make some advances and change your position with him.

I wish you strength and wisdom and shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards