TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

kate, I have a question out there, but wondered if you saw

kate, I have a question out there, but wondered if you saw it? No rush, its just that I posted it to you so hopefully it's not floating around anywhere else.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistMaryAnn replied 4 years ago.
Hi Dee,

Yes, your question is still on the queue but it never showed up as a request for me, it was just posted in the general queue. I thought maybe you wanted to have another opinion which is fine. But I can answer it if you wish. Just let me know.

Kate
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks it was a question for you. I wasnt looking for another opinion. You know my background the best and I trust your expertise.
Ok, thanks for letting me know. I have no idea why it did not come to me. If you want, you can just put my name on it next time so I see it and no one else answers, just in case it does not come through as a request for me.

I'll head over to answer it now.

Kate