Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, Marriage Therapist
Experience:  Family Therapist & teacher 35+ yrs; PhD research in couples
55153673

i want chat with expert about relations.between man and woman.and

Customer Question

i want chat with expert about relations.between man and woman.and love.i prefer chat
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Norman Brown :

If you'll begin by describing the general theme of relationship you want to discuss, I'll let you know if I'm the right expert for you to chat with, or I'll recommend another colleague. I wrote a textbook on love relationships, and I've been licensed as a marriage & family therapist since 1976, but that doesn't mean I'm competent in every area or with every ethnic group from around the world that could end up living in Canada. So give me your age, gender, living situation, ethnic background and main issues to discuss and I will give you an expert response or refer you to another person here who might be better for you.