How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Bonnie Your Own Question
Dr. Bonnie
Dr. Bonnie, Psychologist
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 2189
Experience:  Experienced in counseling all age persons on relationship issues.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Dr. Bonnie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has a friend that has a crush on him, what should

This answer was rated:

My husband has a friend that has a crush on him, what should I do?

Hello and thank you for consulting JA,

You are correct to be cautious regarding the motives of another woman. Some women can be very manipulative and push their way into a man's life before he knows what has happened. Hopefully, he is taking your advice to distance himself from her to protect himself. He is probably flattered and that's nice but he needs to be cautious. So I support your decision to ask him to stop being friends with her. If he does not see the sense in doing this, she may already be manipulating him....then, consider going to a couples therapist. This therapist can be a mediator and help him to see the problem here. Here is a website to locate therapists.
This site does list services in Canada.

I hope this is helpful and ....


Dr. Bonnie and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you