Dr. Bonnie
Dr. Bonnie, Psychologist
Experience:  Experienced in counseling all age persons on relationship issues.
37122071

I asked this girl out the other day. She works at this diner

I asked this girl out the other day. She works at this diner I usually go to for either lunch or dinner. She said yes, we exchanged phone numbers, and we talked to each other a lot that night afterward. Said we would set something up for today, her day off. Called her today, said she would call me after she got back from the doctor because she had to go pick up some medicine. Then 1 1/2 hours later said the doctor ordered an MRI for her. Said she had surgery in January and is getting some complications and they want to see what's going on, so had to cancel, was apologetic to me, said she was really looking forward to going out, etc. I said ok when I see you in the diner next we can see what we want to do. I usually don't like when people cancel like that, especially when going out for the first time. Do you think her excuse is legitimate? Should I give her a second chance?
Hello and thank you for being a good JA customer.

The words she used and the actions indicate that this is a legimate excuse and something she had no control over. If she said, I must do somthing with someone else, then I would be leary of her excuse. She should be given a second chance...what have you got you lose?

Warm regards,