How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Norman Brown Your Own Question
Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, Marriage Therapist
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 1201
Experience:  Family Therapist & teacher 35+ yrs; PhD research in couples
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Dr. Norman Brown is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my husband is involed with this woman they are making my life

This answer was rated:

my husband is involed with this woman they are making my life a living hell he lets her stalk me my bank account is frozen because she keep getting my personal information my credit cards have been used by her fraud she wears my clothes and brings them back all dirty I have many missing items clothing jewelry cell phones she uses my cell phone account fraud she has a set of my car keys she has thrown things in my parked locked car that were missing from ny house she has called the bank about a check my husband wrote to me to cash and said it was fraud im at the END of my rope would someone pleas help o by the way my husband has put it out their that im sick in the head im just image all these things I have called police fbi lots of times but no help can someone please help?

Dr. Norman Brown :

It's awful what you're going through. It's clear that you need to talk to people who can understand the situation and understand your side of the story. Do you have any friends or family you can trust?

Dr. Norman Brown :

If you don't, then I advise you to see whatever free or low cost legal advice you can get, and also talk to a counselor. You need to have someone you can trust who will listen to your story and help you make sense of it. If your husband has isolated you and told everyone you are mentally unstable, then you can go to an abused women's center and talk to a counselor there.


thank you for your advice I will follow it and no my family lives far away in another state im pretty much alone my husband use to be my best friend we where friends before we got married our relationship grew as he was my daughters attorney she was in a very bad accident and he was her attorney he was married I was married I protected him threw all of those bad times he was afraid he was going to be disbarred my ex husband was so upset about every thing and now all of this is happening could you help me find some legal advice in my area I have tryed and i think other attorneys dont like to help in this kind of a mess maybe someone out side of the area please advise about that and thank you very much for your advice it makes me feel better that someone understands or wants to help i cant tell you how much it has helped me in just reading your response please keep n touch thank you debra

Dr. Norman Brown and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you

Related Relationship Questions