Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

If i have a girl friend then get married with a Japanese female

would Japanese females want to...
If i have a girl friend then get married with a Japanese female would Japanese females want to have sex that's why they want to marry me and others and when we're married?
3/8/2013
Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor

jenhelant :

Hi, Are you asking if you marry a Japanese woman if she wants to just for sex and if other Japanese would also want you for sex when they see you are marries to her? I just want to be sure I understood your question correctly. Thanks

Customer:

hi

Customer:

i meant

Customer:

that does every Japanese female want to have sex when they get married?

Customer:

sorry i meant does every Japanese female want to have sex when they get married?

jenhelant :

I think this is a personal preference. Most people regardless of nationality due have sex when they get married. Even in some religions individuals only do have sex within a marriage. I believes based on studying various cultures a Japanese female would want to have sex when married.

Customer:

to have children?

Customer:

sorry i mean to have children only?

Customer:

hi are you there?

jenhelant :

This is individually based. However, the majority as far as I have learned do have sex for pleasure as well.

Customer:

even Japanese women?

Customer:

and want to have it all the time?

Customer:

hi are you there?

jenhelant :

Hi yes

jenhelant :

This is all individually based.

jenhelant :

If this is a concern of yours then I would discuss this with the person you are planning to marry. There are variations in all types of cultures regardless of the majority. In any case as far as I have learned Japanese do seem very sexual in general.

Customer:

yeah but if i wanted to marry someone wouldn't i have to have sex with my wife because i don't want to and don't feel comfortable with that?

Customer:

hi are you there?

jenhelant :

Yes I am

jenhelant :

So you do not want to have sex?

Customer:

yes

jenhelant :

Most do want to. There are some cultures and some individuals that may just want for procreation. You would need to find someone that is happy with that and be honest from the beginning.

Customer:

What do you mean by procreation?

Customer:

in your sentence context

jenhelant :

I mean just for the fact of having children

Customer:

oh but i don't want to have children once married and don't want sex even without children is it true Japanese women will still want to have sex with me once married?

jenhelant :

Then I would be honest about that.

Customer:

so tell my wife i don't want to have children and have sex for fun?

jenhelant :

You would need to in order to be honest and on the same page before marrying. Most individuals will want sex even Japanese. However, some individuals loose interest with age, so it may not be impossible to fimd , but from what I know Japanese are not any less likely to want sex

Customer:

But i thought the Japanese are disciplined and educated?

jenhelant :

Yes they are, but this does not change their sexual needs and desires. Sex has decreased for certain reasons in Japan, but does not mean they are happy about that. Some marriages are sexless due to reasons and it is not a good thing for them.

jenhelant :

Prostitution and porn was also very prevalent in Japan

jenhelant :

Here is some info for you to read about there sexuality

jenhelant :

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_in_Japan#section_2

Customer:

and the Japanese their not open and go around having sex is what i thought?

Customer:

hi are you there sorry?

jenhelant :

They do have sex

jenhelant :

Have you researched them and learned about them or are you basing your ideas on assumption?

Customer:

on assumptions

Customer:

so Japan people thinking of sex aren't a lot different than another where else in the world?

Customer:

sorry i mean so Japan people thinking of sex aren't a lot different than any where else in the world?

jenhelant :

That's right

jenhelant :

They may be even more sexual

jenhelant :

It may appear that they are conservative and less sexual

jenhelant :

However even though they are more conservative than other cultures this does not make them less sexual beings

jenhelant :

They are conservative in public in general, but still enjoy sex.

jenhelant :

I would suggest you researching them as well as other cultures. There are certain cultures and religions that may just have sex for creation.

jenhelant :

But most do have sex in a marriage. You may want to search online to see if there are other people like you and can possibly see if there is even a group as such

Customer:

what did you mean twice in the last sentences with the word conservative what did you mean in that context?

jenhelant :

Such as the way they behave in public. The way the older people dress and talk in public

jenhelant :

Most like to take their shoes off in the house enjoy their children studying etc

jenhelant :

In that fashion

Customer:

so basically you mean Japanese people are still excellent and respectful but they don't do sex and be open about sex and talk about it in public?

jenhelant :

They are respectful and mostly do not show sex in public. However, there is a big porno market as well. Therefore there is a thin line and is based on the individual. However they usually are respectful in general.

Customer:

But is porn big in Japan the number 1 in the world?

Customer:

or is porn the biggest in Western Culture

Customer:

?

jenhelant :

I don't know if it is #1 currently, but it is popular.

Customer:

is it because they are influenced by the western culture?

jenhelant :

Could be

Customer:

so basically if my wife wanted to have sex with me i can say no?

Customer:

because i don't want to be forced to have sex since i respect my wife

jenhelant :

It is your body and you can do as you like. However, sex is a normal part of the relationship. So It would not be abnormal if she is not happy about it. This is why it is important to discuss this openly.

Customer:

so is Japan the number 1 about sex?

jenhelant :

They aware up there, but wouldn't say #1

Customer:

Sorry what do you mean?

jenhelant :

I am sorry. I meant they are up there in being sexual, but I wouldn't say they are #1 for being most sexual.

Customer:

hi

Customer:

when you say up there in sexual what do you mean?

jenhelant :

Hello please let me know if I can still be of help

jenhelant :

For some reason I can not see your last reply even though it says I have a reply from you

jenhelant :

I saw your response now. I meant they are one of the countries for high in sexuality

Customer:

who Japan?

jenhelant :

Yes Japan

Customer:

I will ask you related questions but for now i will rate you if that's ok?

Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Jen Helant
Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor