Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

ARE CHRISTINE HUNT AND BRENT SIMPSON GOING TO GET BACK INTO

ARE CHRISTINE HUNT AND BRENT SIMPSON GOING TO GET BACK INTO A REALATION SHIP AND IF SO WHAT OR WHO IS STOPPING US
Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear XXXXX and Brent,

Nothing can stop you from getting back into a relationship except your own fears and weakness.

You are in charge of your lives and if that is what is in your hearts, then you must act and you will succeed in getting back together.

It will take the two of you. One can't do it by himself or herself. You must act together as one if you want to be as one.

Only fear can stop you. You may fear others, but nobody can stop you from doing what is in your hearts and minds.

If you act with courage, you are unstoppable.

If I have overlooked something, or am not aware of some important detail that you did not mention, don't hesitate to get back to me.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

HER HUSBAND DIED THE 1 APRIL 2012 BUT WE FELL IN LOVE IN JUNE 2012 WHAT IS THE REASON WE ARE APART SHE IS IN PHILLIPINES AND IM IN AUS BUT WE HAVE SPENT SOME LOVERLY TIME HERE IN AUS

Dear Brent,

You must travel to her if she will let you, and bring yourselves together. You need to have a relationship or closure. You may have to marry her.

You may both have srong roots in two different places, and that may be holding you back.

If you both want this then you can turn a dream into reality.

Identify the blocks and encumbrances and deal with them until you can find a straight path. If you both want this ghen you can both have it.

I shall keep you in my prayers.

Warm regards,,

Elliott