Karin Samms
Karin Samms, Counselor
Experience:  with over 15 years experience offering support with relationship, mental health & addiction issues
71830932

Is it normal for guys to look at Picts of women naked porn

Customer Question

Is it normal for guys to look at Picts of women naked porn etc or should I have issue with that and talk to my bf?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Karin Samms replied 4 years ago.
Hi there, welcome to Just Answer. I will try and help you with your question.

It seems that you are upset and feel uncomfortable with this. If you felt so strongly about it, you could talk to him about it. Some guys do look at pictures of women and porn - it isn't necessarily something bad but people have very different opinions on it. Some people have very strong feelings that it is not right and others feel that both partners can become involved and it can aid their lovemaking/ sex life by 'spicing' things up. It really is about how you both feel about it.
You could broach the subject with your boyfriend and see how he responds to it. If he's been doing this for a long while, you could ask him if he would consider being more attentive with you without the need for porn, does that make sense?
Women have very strong views about porn (as much of it contains women), you have to decide how it leaves you feeling and make your feelings and thoughts known to your boyfriend. If your relationship is fairly new, he may feel threatened by your request for him to stop, however if you have been together a while, he may respond in a positive way. I hope this response was helpful, however please don't hesitate to come back to me if you need any further clarification. If I have answered your question, kindly rate my service so I may be credited for my time. If you choose to rate me anything less than positive, please do come back to me and I will clarify further or support your query further.
Kind regards, Karin

Hi there,

I hope that my response to you has been helpful, if you need any further assistance or any clarification, don't hesitate to come back to me. Please, if you will, accept my answer if you feel I have responded to your question, kindly rate my service so I may be credited for my time.
If you choose to rate me anything less than positive, please do come back to me and I will clarify further or support your query further.

Kind regards and best wishes, Karin