Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
15718554

Dear Dr Paige I am finding it very hard to actual normal.

Dear Dr Paige

I am finding it very hard to actual normal. We had a row the other day and I ended up crying and he just ignored me, which is proving to me he doesn't really care any more. Any advice on how to get through these next few weeks and have a good christmas for the children's sake?
I know this is really difficult for you. You just need to practice being mentally strong. You have to think about different things. Think about the kids, think about how wonderful of a holiday they are going to have, think about how your future is going to be. Think about how emotionally free you are going to feel after this is all over with. Look at your husband and think about how you are going to make him feel when you leave. Try thinking about anything you can in order to help you have a positive attitude. You already know your answers as to what is coming next. Use this as a new opportunity to move forward. Being able to open a new door and start anew in a happy environment. You have a lot of positives going on here, and I know it seems impossible to see any of them right now, but try to. You just have to work on training your mind to think differently.