Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

hi im in a realationship got 2 kids and 1 step kid my girlfriend

Customer Question
dont trust me always thinks...
hi im in a realationship got 2 kids and 1 step kid my girlfriend dont trust me always thinks im cheatin how i dont no all i do is go to work and come home i dont go out dont see anyone and i only have minor catch up with ppl i used to hang around and she gets anoyed she questions and get angry tells me to leave but she turns around sayin were u goin i say to her u told me to get my stuff and leave so she gose back on here word and dome times wen were talkin and i dont say anythin i dont like confrontation and she gets angry she pushes me kicks me and i tell her dont i mean it dont but she does it more and i retalyait and i dont like it we had an argument on sunday and it felt like i was goin to kill her thats wat she sed and i stopped cos i new it was wong basicly i had her in a head lock and was gettin tighter she even says she does it so i do somin she brings the kids into the arguments for no reason she wants everythin to go her way wen it dont shes pead off and get anoyed about everythin and every one she wants me to do a lie detceter test cos she says im liein wen im not i tell the truth just cos she had a bad past she thinks all men are the same but i dont believe in cheatin and cos i spoken to a few girls before she got mad and classes it as cheatin but i havent done anythin wrong i dont no wat to do anymore i dont want to go inside but if it kicks off like it again i dont no wat to do i tell her to stop im defendin for my self i dont like how or who i have become and wat she has become its a never endin story sorry for my spelling
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Relationship
11/7/2012
Counselor: SLREED, Counselor replied 5 years ago
SLREED
SLREED, Counselor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
SLREED
SLREED
SLREED, Counselor