Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

Do you have information for singles who are looking for dating

Customer Question
and relationship? I am...
Do you have information for singles who are looking for dating and relationship? I am new to this and don't have backup my parents and everyone else has invested their time in my life someother way? Where do I start? I need more than just day to day crushes or puppy love.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Relationship
11/4/2012
Counselor: Jen Helant, Counselor replied 5 years ago
Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Here we can continue. Sorry about that before. I could not type correctly in the chat.

I have to dock this laptop

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Most likely, he will be from a different denomination. So, I will wait to a better opportunity in the future. I will stick to business and take your advise on some small conversations. I hope we will be able to talk longer than a few minutes of my business proposals. He seems so interesting I can't wait to meet him.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Are you available for more?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

I just ran into him again and clammed up! I don't know if I can be that agressive to talk to him. Are most women agressive?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

His looks and manners make me shy away. This happens when I am attracted to someone. My son almost spilled the beans out and asked me in front of him if he is the one I like now? I told him we would talk later about it. Being his customer makes me feel so good yet so alienated because I don't want to wreck things if my behavior won't cooperate. Will we be dating someday? OMG wish you knew the future.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

I almost want to get up to perfection for him just to date him. I would even babysit with him just to spend time together. On one hand, he challenges me to perfeckt myself so he loves looking at me too yet, what can it hurt if I get his attraction factor to heat up? He might be a little promiscuous and not be telling me with his signals. This might be the way to get him to talk to me? What are the boundaries for a slutty 37 year old to "the one"? I want to be "the one"

Relist: Other.
Taking too long
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

We don't know each other yet. How can I get a chance before someone else can connect with him during the times I can't see him? I am a busy with people all the time working two jobs and balancing my family and friends. I want him in my circle of friends too

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

I am out of the decision making because I only see him when he is at work when I go as a customer. I don't ever want to get him in trouble if I visit without purchasing and don't want him to lose his job for visiting with a customer. How to mingle in a work environment?

Its hard to say without knowing the setting. You want to tell me a little about that.

Why sure if you want to know. Its' a gas station. I think he is the manager.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

So compatibility may be lesser than I expected? Thus, Appearrances between us is on the border because communication between the two of us is more important? I can't fix any of these things because of work environment correct? because I am not an agressive woman just deeply infatuated with this man. Do you have any more advise for me to build a deeper relationship with him? I will take one more word of advise before closing this session...I don't want to lose this challenge do you want me to win his heart and maybe his kiss?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Jen Helant
Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor