Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

WE are late 50s and engaged to be married. My boyfriend says

Customer Question
WE are late 50's and...
WE are late 50's and engaged to be married. My boyfriend says that he is always hit on by women and he looks at them and thinks " yes i could get somebody slimmer and younger than you,,, but would never find a women that loves me as much as you,,, i believe you really really love me,, so i would not leave you for a skinny , younger women.. Do you think this was a hurtful mean thing to say to me.? I told him if you want a skinny women,,, go and get one,, but he says never,, no women ever would love me like you??? what do you think of his comments
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Relationship
11/3/2012
Counselor: Jen Helant, Counselor replied 5 years ago
Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Jen Helant
Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor