How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Norman M. Your Own Question
Norman M.
Norman M., Psychotherapist
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 2568
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DHP, ECP, UKCP Registered, 10 years in relationship counselling, over 2,000 satisfied mental health customers.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Norman M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was with someone for 2 years. He was asked to leave and

This answer was rated:

I was with someone for 2 years. He was asked to leave and now he is sending obscene and vulgar emails to my underage sons. What can I do to make him stop.
3 things.

Change your email addresses.
Report him to his In ternet Service Provider.
Consult a lawyer and ask him to obtain a no-harrassment order against him
Norman M. and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you

Related Relationship Questions