Norman M.
Norman M., Psychotherapist
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DHP, ECP, UKCP Registered, 10 years in relationship counselling, over 2,000 satisfied mental health customers.
14727623

me and my girlfriend met on facebook she randomly added me,

Customer Question

me and my girlfriend met on facebook she randomly added me, we have been dating now for 2 months, ive noticed on her facebook wall before we got together alot of guys were thanking her for an ad and she admits to adding random guys to which she still talks to now which im not happy about, she goes on to say nothing is going to happen with them, but i just think its weird she talks to these random guys who constantly ask her " when we meeting up" am i over reacting?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Norman M. replied 5 years ago.
Let's face it, she is not obligated to you in any way, and can do what she likes.

That said, her behavior shows little sign of repect for you, and actions do speak louder than words.

If she has agreed to meet up with someone else, and goes ahead with it, then I would get out of that relationship fast.