Doctor Kevin
Doctor Kevin, Ph.D.
Experience:  24 years in a private practice
16903060

this is the text so far:i understand your perspective on

this is the text so far: I understand your perspective on things and I will always value your feelings and friendship. This has been we both know a very traumatic time for us and but I would like to remain open and honest with eachother. I also need the time to adjust to being single and Silke leaving the house and the space that will give me.

My fear is in six weeks i will collapse into a deep depression and lose my dignity  already feel devistated i have not slept for 36 hours

Kevin Kappler :

Thank you for choosing this website. I am concerned you have not slept for 36 hours. This is unusual for you? Have you ever thought you might possibly have a manic-depressive disorder? A fear of returning to a deep depression must mean that you have been there before and have now experienced some symptoms of mania. I see that you are off-line and I would very much like to help you.

Kevin Kappler :

Here are some self tests you can take to see if you may be suffering from a manic-depressive disorder:

Kevin Kappler :

http://www.thehealthcenter.info/selftest.php?id=6

http://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/public/bipolardisorder/self-test.cfm

http://counsellingresource.com/lib/quizzes/bipolar-testing/goldberg-bipolar/

Kevin Kappler :

Please get back to me with the results and answers to my initial questions. I have had over 30 years experience dealing with this disorder and can give you some expert help

Customer:

i dont think im manic ! i have suffered depression before

Customer:

do i fill these questions out via the links and get back to you?

Kevin Kappler :

him they are only meantto be instructional

Kevin Kappler :

Kevin Kappler :

I'm sorry but the last sentence should have read "the tests were only meant to be instructional and if you feel you do not have manic-depression there is no reason to feel them out."

Kevin Kappler :

I was merely reacting to your statement that you have been awakefor an extended period of time and were anticipating a depression.

Kevin Kappler :

The real issue may be the person you wrote the letter to. In order to have a better idea of your questions and concerns you may need to explain a little about this relationship

Customer:

Im not manic I am heart broken. I did the test