psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

pyschlady only. with all the things you read about lying dating

pyschlady only. with all the things you read about lying dating site devotion etc. i want your honest opinion, i am fine with it either way. this person obvioulsy has issues. many deep issues or otherwise. crazy or maybe insecure whatever the reason. this type of person obviously really cant feel love, or love for another with all these actions or do they love and are just really messed up. please give me YOUR honest opion not just to make me feel better
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

He seems to yes. It is as if he doesn't want to feel love. Sometimes this is just too real for some people. Anyone is capable. But one has to be open to love and be willing to make the sacrifice. If the relationship for them is superficial then they may not have the ability to really love in an honest way. If their feelings are just a way of acting in love then they really don't have what it takes to be a true genuine relationship. It is easy to say you can love but doing it is something very much different. You could try some marriage counseling to see what he is capable of but his motivation to have a relationship has to be there. Sometimes people aren't what you think they are and this will not allow you to have a deeper relationship. Words are cheap. Actions say truly what one is about. If he is all talk and actions say he can't commit then unfortunately you have to accept that and move on.

Be back tomorrow