Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
57081136

I have been talking to this man on line for quite a few months

Customer Question

I have been talking to this man on line for quite a few months also texting and phoning we ar meeting up on oct, because he lives up north and i live down the south of england. my d.o.b. 25/02/60 i dont know his he is 52yrs and a scorpio. do you think this will become a proper relationship once we meet. or am i wasting my time?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 4 years ago.
I don't think the start of any relationship is a waste of time when it comes to love you have to take the risk this could be the man of your dreams. Once you both meet you will be able to see what kind of connection you have with each other. People some times have instant attraction too people. Living in different places you would have to think about him moving closer too you or you moving closer too him. I want you to think about also having a long distance relationship. Long distance relationship do work out, but I would take that next step into meeting each other to see what kind of feeling you have for each other. You are in no way wasting your time, this could be the start of an amazing relationship. Think positive and give it a chance to grow and get to know each other.