Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

Question for Psychic SteffiLee only: Good afternoon. I would

like to know what the...
Question for Psychic SteffiLee only: Good afternoon. I would like to know what the rest of 2012 may bring for my love life? Will this be the year I finally meet a guy ready to have a meaningful relationship or will my search still continue? Will this person be new or already in my life? How may we meet and could you tell when they may appear? Any details you can provide me with is greatly appreciated. My birthdate is July 16, 1984.. Thank You.
8/2/2012
PsychicSteffiLee

PsychicSteffiLee :

Hi and welcome...

Customer :

Hello

PsychicSteffiLee :

What I can see is that you have been feeling quite alone recently, but you are not really alone as there is spiritual guidance around you, so you should not feel that you have to be on your own

PsychicSteffiLee :

have you recently been in a relationship?

Customer :

No. It's been three years since my last.

Customer :

I do have a male friend who I hang around and speak with quite frequently but I am not dating

PsychicSteffiLee :

yes it seems that this last relationship may not have finished very well, but you do have another man, aha!

PsychicSteffiLee :

this is the man I may be picking up on

PsychicSteffiLee :

he seems quite clever and well spoken

Customer :

Probably so. We are just good friends. He happens to have a girlfriend, but there relationship is not doing quite well.

PsychicSteffiLee :

this may not turn into a full relationship as I do see another man down the line for you

PsychicSteffiLee :

I see a man who is around 30-40 coming into your life, very stable and hard working

PsychicSteffiLee :

he will be single and looking for a real relationship

Customer :

That's an interesting age range. LOL Can you feel when we may meet or how we may even meet?

PsychicSteffiLee :

I see a meeting in a public place, could be a cafe, church or a work place.

PsychicSteffiLee :

there will be a deep connection straight away

PsychicSteffiLee :

a very deep connection, your mind will come alive and you will be full of happiness and enthusiasm

Customer :

Are you able to feel time frames as to when this might happen or feel it being near?

PsychicSteffiLee :

I will take a look for you

PsychicSteffiLee :

it is summer, so could be around end of August time

PsychicSteffiLee :

I see end of August up till October

Customer :

Are you able to pick up on any of his physical characteristics or features?

PsychicSteffiLee :

He will be clean shaven, wearing very clean clothes and he will be quite fussy with his appearance

PsychicSteffiLee :

he always looks smart.

Customer :

Are you able to possible feel his astrological sign or whether he'll be a water, fire, air, or earth sign?

Customer :

possibly sorry

PsychicSteffiLee :

he seems to be like a Virgo type, he may be Virgo or seem like one

PsychicSteffiLee :

he will be a hard worker and he will be good at saving his money

PsychicSteffiLee :

he will be reliable and down to earth

Customer :

Is there anything else you are picking up about this guy?

PsychicSteffiLee :

ok I will look into him for you

PsychicSteffiLee :

ok he seems to be heading into new beginnings, he has been through a hard time recently, but is walking away from everything to find something new and exciting

PsychicSteffiLee :

he has been feeling down and has needed to change a few things in his life.

PsychicSteffiLee :

those hard times are going to soon be behind him, and he will be looking for a new relationship, which is when he will meet you :-)

Customer :

Will he be looking for commitment that is serious and that could possibly turn into a relationship?

PsychicSteffiLee :

yes he is very serious to find the one

Customer :

Will I have to worry about any old baggage like an ex in the picture with him?

PsychicSteffiLee :

he doesn't mess around

PsychicSteffiLee :

I don't see another woman here in his life, so if there was one, he is just getting past that and finding himself again, for a new beginning

Customer :

This may be difficult to see but can you pick up any sort of nationality associated to him?

PsychicSteffiLee :

I cannot know that, at this stage, sorry. Maybe nearer the time it will become clearer

Customer :

Is there anything I need to do in the meantime?

PsychicSteffiLee :

yes, you can try to get yourself out with friends and go shopping to impress :-)

Customer :

shopping sounds good! LOL

PsychicSteffiLee :

yes lol

Customer :

Anything else or that is pretty much all you are seeing right now?

PsychicSteffiLee :

it is pretty much all there for now unless there is anything else to ask me

Customer :

Thank you for your time.

PsychicSteffiLee :

thank you for yours too :-)

PsychicSteffiLee :

thanks for the direct request

Customer :

You're welcome. Take care.

PsychicSteffiLee :

and you too, bright blessings :-)

PsychicSteffiLee
Thank you for your request. Please feel free to request an update later on.
Bright blessings, Steffi :-)
PsychicSteffiLee
PsychicSteffiLee
PsychicSteffiLee, Psychic