Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

My husband does not try got make love to me after 3 years.

Customer Question
This is because we have...
My husband does not try got make love to me after 3 years. This is because we have both had affairs.nwhat can I do ?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Relationship
8/2/2012
Counselor: Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist replied 5 years ago
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Relist: Other.
MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE HAD AN AFFAIR. NOT MADE LOVE FOR 3 YEARS AND 4 MONTHS WITH EACH OTHER. HE SAYS IT WILL HAPPEN IN TIME. HE IS GOOD WITH ME IN EVERY WAY BUT THERE IS NO PHYSICAL CONTACT. HE IS NOT HAVING AN AFFAIR ANY MORE. i AM BUT CAN YOU BLAME ME?
Relist: Other.
Relist: Other.
Relist: Other.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist